Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feels like HOME

I've wanted to decorate my home for a long time.  Come to find out, it is really expensive!  So it's going to take me a while to decorate even my little home.  In the mean time I'll be clipping coupons and waiting for sales.  Here's my latest project...that I'm so proud of...took a lot of nailing and figuring out what layout I liked best.  it makes me happy when I walk in the door because for some reason it feels a lot more "homier" now that there are pictures up.


There are so many other things I want to do with my living room...rug, picture of our savior, bigger mirror....yada yada.  Those things are out of my budget so my friends and I headed to the DI and I picked up a frame for 2 dollars.  I have an idea of what I want to do with it, but I know for sure it will go in my kitchen.  Here's a picture of it.  I'll post a pic when I'm done with it.

2 comments:

carolineluvsulysses said...

aww kristen I love it! :)

The Nemani Family said...

Awwww it sure does look & feel homier!!!! I love it Kristen!!! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see what you're gonna do w ur frame for the kitchen :) love u guys & love your pictures & layout of the pictures!