Saturday, May 31, 2008
Welcome to the World of Blogging
Okay so I'm totally new to this, but my friend Kellie and Chiemi convinced me to try it out. Hopefully I'll keep it up. Anyway speaking of the girls...We went out to dinner last night with Deborah to the Elephant Bar. It was sooooo much fun to catch up with them. It had been years since the last time we saw each other. It was great to reminise about the old days...we were laughing soooo hard and LOUD. I felt sorry for the people around us..lol. So I totally want to keep getting together when we have time to. That's all for now. I'll post pictures when I upload from my camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I had sooo much fun too! I'm glad you got a blog. I'm going to love reading all about your family. I can't wait for our next get together.
YAAAAY for blogging! PLEASE keep it up! It's so much fun when you get into it. Kristen-it was SO good to see you and talk with you on Friday! I really LOVED it! Lets really do that more often!
Post a Comment