Monday, June 2, 2008

2 Year Anniversary



Okay, so tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary and boy has it been packed with major events in our lives. We got pregnant with our first child 2 weeks after we got married. We named her Sela Ilaisaane Manu. Sela is named after Jared's mom. Sela is such a Daddy's girl. This picture is when she was about a month old.
It was such an am
azing experience to become a mother. I was completely overwhelmed with the love I instantly felt for my daughter. I now fully understood the love Heavenly Father has for all of his children. Sela has brought so much happiness into our lives and I cannot picture our lives without her.
So now she's 1 and time has gone by so fast. Well along the way we got pregnant with our second child. We named her Sinalei Tumama after my grandmas. They are 11 months apart. It's been pretty hectic these past few months. She's now 2 1/2 months old. She's a bit of a fussy baby, but when she's ina good mood she's such a delight. She's the happiest when she's taking a bath. She's never once cried during a bath. So opposite from her sister. Anyway both our daughters are such a blessing and I am so thankful for them. They teach me so much everyday. So in less than 2 years we had two children...I know we're crazy. Well I am completely crazy about my husband. He has been such an amazing father and husband. He helps me so much and I am so proud of him for making the decision to finish school and get a degree. Next year we'll be moving to Utah to attend BYU. I am a bit scared, but also very excited to start that part of our lives. Anyway I love my little family so much. I'll write more tomorrow to tell you what Jared has planned for tomorrow. Toodles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are the cutest! I had so much fun hanging out with you guys the other night...we should do it more often! Here's the link to my blog: www.everybodylovesdb.vox.com

Kellie said...

Look at you! You jumped RIGHT into the blogging world with this awesome post!! I LOVED the pic of Jared with Sela! Very heartwarming! You are so gorgeous! Happy two year anniversary to you both!

Chiemi said...

HAPPY 2 YEARS to ya!! I just loved reading this. So cute. I love your wedding picture, you look stunning and the girls are of course absolutely adorable!