
The week of the graduation party my sister-in-law had her baby shower. It was really nice and we had a taco man. Best tacos I've ever had in my life. They were DELICIOUS. She's due August 08, but my guess is July 26th.....I can't wait for my nephew to come. It will be nice to have a boy in the family...I'm def. girled out.The following week I go together with Chiemi and made bows. It was a lot of fun. I really want to get together with the girls real soon. I also got to visit with my mom. I'm so thankful for her. She seriously is the BEST mom ever. It's unbelievable how much closer we've become since I got married. She's like my best friend...other than my hubby. I don't know what I would do without her. She gives me such great advice. Jared's mom is such a great mother-in-law. She does sooooo much for my girls and me. She reminds me of my nana and grandpa in NZ. I love them to death. I would do anything for them. They're like my second parents. I hope my kids feel that way about both sets of grandparents. My kids are so lucky to have them.
Oh yeah I was also called to be the YW Laurel advisor and I absolutely love it. I love Young Women's and my girls are great. The first week I taught they were soooo quiet, but now they participate in the lessons and it makes it so much easier. I am looking forward to getting to know me girls.
This past weekend My family and I went to the Lake Camp out with the YW and YM. It was a blast. I went boating for the first time and actually went tubing. I cant wait to go on another trip.


So that's about it. There were a ton of other things, but I don't feel like writing anymore. Here is a picture of my girls today. They looked so CUTE for church. I love them sooo much! Oh yeah Sinalei giggled for the first time today. It was adorable. I'm going to try and keep track of her accomplishments. I didn't really do that with Sela so I'm going to try to do it with both of them...STARTING TODAY!





2 comments:
How neat that you were able to dance again. I love it too, wish I had a reason too. It was sooo much fun hanging out with you. I'm going to call you later to chat about when we want to get together. Your girls are darling!
OH Kristen-your girls are so adorable! Makes me want kids! I can't wait to get together again soon too! We laughed so HARD the last time and would love to see you again. Chiemi and I planned a day and hopefully it works for ya! LOVE you!
Post a Comment