Monday, July 14, 2008

Warning tons of pictures

So this past weekend was a lot of fun. I got to go boating with my husbands family. I absolutely LOVE to tube....except when you hit the water and it feels like cement...NOT FUN. Anyway, we went up Saturday morning and we had lunch and then enjoyed the water. Sela loves the water, but she was apprehensive at first.Sela had a blast. She had so much fun she fell asleep in the water. It was hilarious.
Anyway after boating we were all exhausted...but not too exhausted to go to YOGURTLAND. This place is my new favorite place to go to. There are all sorts of frozen yogurts. There's mango, strawberry, pistachio, pear, taro, coconut and lots more. After you get your yogurt you can put all sorts of toppings on...like fresh mango, gummi bears, granola, chocolate, mochi (i think that's how you spell it. What I usually get is pistachio and mango frozen yogurt with condensed milk, mochi and white chocolate. It's so yummy...I know it sounds nasty, but to each his own right?
Sunday was great. In Sacrament they talked about the pioneers. One of the speakers really touched me because she's the only member in her family so she's starting a new path for her future family...just like the pioneers. After church we all went to Laguna Beach to look at the view. It is soooo beautiful. I think we will make it a tradition to try and make it down there to spend some family time. The view was AMAZING. My sister in law took some great pictures of my little family.I love family time. Here's a picture of my gorgeous sister in law and us girls.So I just remembered that I took my daughters to take pictures. This was the first time I've taken Sinalei, but Sela has been a million times. So Sela is 15 months going on 16 soon. I will never take her to take pictures until she is 2! I had the most difficult time getting her to sit for a picture. By the end of the shoot I think I burned 1000 calories by chasing her around...and to make things worse I did not like any of the pictures she was in. Atleast Sinlei got some good ones. I'm too lazy to scan them so I'll just steal..I mean borrow them from Zazzle.Ok so that's it for now. Time for bed. I'm finally going to start going to the gym. I hope it lasts longer than 2 weeks. Wish me luck. Oh yeah I'm totally excited for Chiemi to teach me some of her talents on Tuesday. Let me know if 11:00 is ok!

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

What a fun weekend!! I love the picture of Sela falling asleep in the water. Too cute! You have the cutest little family. I am totally excited for you to come. This is going to be fun. I just gotta find a way to get rid of the girls. :)

Kellie said...

Kristen! How fun! So many fun things happening! Can't wait for you guys to come over Saturday! See you then!

Chiemi said...

Girrrl! You need to update your blog. Hows the fam? Are you working on the quilt? :)