Things are good...just busy with the kids. You guys look so happy. Let me know when you want to get together. Tuesday and Thursday nights are the best ones.
Jared and I were sealed for time and eternity on June 03, 2006. We have three beautiful children. I'm currently a stay at home mommy. They are a handful, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love how my kids are all close in age. They can grow up together and be super close...well that's what I'm hoping will happen. Jared and I dated in High School for a while, reconnected after his mission and the rest is history.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness what a cutie pie! Congrats to you sister in law!
He is so cute! So tiny. Haven't heard from you in a while. How are things??
Things are good...just busy with the kids. You guys look so happy. Let me know when you want to get together. Tuesday and Thursday nights are the best ones.
Post a Comment