Ok I couldn't wait!!! Here is my FIRST attempt to make a quilt. I used fabric squares of random fabrics that I got off of ebay. Thanks Chiemi for teaching me the basics!!!
OH MY GOSH! Good job girl! I would just like to say you are crazy though. I knew you said you were going to quilt when I left but dang girl! Good for you though. I think it's awesome that you were able to pick it up so quick. I think that it looks really good. I guess we need to get together so I can show you how to bind a quilt.
Jared and I were sealed for time and eternity on June 03, 2006. We have three beautiful children. I'm currently a stay at home mommy. They are a handful, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love how my kids are all close in age. They can grow up together and be super close...well that's what I'm hoping will happen. Jared and I dated in High School for a while, reconnected after his mission and the rest is history.
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! Good job girl! I would just like to say you are crazy though. I knew you said you were going to quilt when I left but dang girl! Good for you though. I think it's awesome that you were able to pick it up so quick. I think that it looks really good. I guess we need to get together so I can show you how to bind a quilt.
Post a Comment