Tonight I was able to go out with one of my high school buddies, Chiemi. We were very close during High School, but had a falling out during the end of Senior year. There really wasn't a reason for it, our lives just kind of went in separate directions. We recently got together with a bunch of our High School friends and now we all keep in touch...via phone, email, etc. Chiemi and I were able to have a kids free night THANKS to our wonderful husbands. It was so nice to just relax and not worry about one of my kids throwing a tantrum. We started off the night by having dinner at Kaiten, a little sushi joint by my house. It was really nice to just catch up and talk about everything.

This is the damage we did...well actually most of it was me...lol. I LOVE sushi. This place is pretty cool. The sushi isn't top notch, but it's affordable. Here we are after dinner. Isn't she just gorgeous. Dustin you are a very lucky guy!
After sushi we headed to one of our favorite stores....JOANNS. We were so bummed that we didn't have our 40% coupons, but we still managed to empty our wallets. Chiemi got some awesome fabric and I got some quilting material. I am dead set on learning how to quilt. I might even take a class at Joanns. I had such a great time. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out more often. We missed you Kellie. So now for EVERYTHING else that has been goin on.Lately I've been spending a lot of time with my family. It's been really great. Especially spending time with my brothers and sisters. Since I got married I really haven't been able to just hang out with them. While Jared was in Utah visiting our new nephew I was able to speend 4 days with my family. We were able to go to the street festival where Sela got her face painted, we went out to lunch almost everyday, we went to the park oh and I saw Mama Mia...which is Sela's new favorite movie. Sela was such a good baby during the movie. I was so worred she would make a lot of noise. It was great to be with my family for that weekend. Here are some pictures of our fun time together.




Sela was also to go on her first bike ride. Jared's parents bout her a bike seat. They spoil her so much. Sela misses her grandma Sela. She is currently in Utah helping Lolohea with her new baby boy. We're acutally leaving for Utah this week to go up and visit. I'm sure I will have tons of pictures to blog about.
She loves to go on rides. We still need to take her to the beach for a ride. Well that's it for now.





2 comments:
I missed you too!! It looks like you had WAY TOO MUCH FUN! jk-you guys totally deserve it, you hard working moms! Kristen, I just have to say that you are a super model!
It was totally fun! We sure did empty our wallets. I spend way to much on fabric sometimes. That bike seat is really cool. It looks like it is a really nice one.
Post a Comment