So yesterday was really fun. I started the day by going to breakfast with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and my oldest daughter. We went to Ihop...our fav breakfast place. When we got home I had so much energy so I put the girls down for a morning nap and started bow making. I cant seem to just make one bow...I have to make atleast 10 because it's so much work to bring everything out. Here are some pictures of what I made...don't forget Chiemi if you ever want me to teach you just let me know or let me know what color bows you want and I can make them.



After bow making I got ready to go to the Angels game. It was a lot of fun especially because I had a kid free night. My husband offered to stay at home with the kids while I went with his sisters and Mom. He's the best. Father's day is tomorrow and I still am debating on what to get for him. If you guys have any good ideas let me know!





4 comments:
When I have kids, can you make bows for them?
Ah!!!! Kristen I want to learn! I got some of the alligator clips and some ribbon. I was going to go out on a limb and try it myself, but got scared and didn't do it. You are so fabulously talented. What are you doing next week? :)
Monday the 23rd at 2 pm is fine with me! I'm totally looking forward to it! You'll have to email me your address. See you soon!
Look at you with those creative bows! You're so crafty! Where did you learn to make bows?
Post a Comment