Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WE MADE IT!!!!

Today we reached our two year mark...2 years down, the rest of eternity to go....yeay, yeah, I know cheeeesy. Okay so today was fabulous. I got to spend the whole day with my hubby. Here we are eating at one of our favorite sushi places, Kabuki.
Earlier in the day we had breakfast at Ihop. It's one of our favorite breakfast joints. Later Jared surprised me with my gift. I've been wanting one for a while. Can you guess what it is? Yep I got my ipod nano I've been dying for. Jared even picked it out in pink. I absolutely LOVE it. I get sooo bored at the gym so now I have no excuses.

I'm totally excited to use it. Well after we had lunch we went to see a movie. I wanted to see Iron Man, but we would of had to wait an hour so we opted for Chronicles of Narnia. I must say I wasn't expecting to enjoy it. I was disappointed with the first one. After the movie we headed home to spend the evening with our daughters. I missed these little rascals so much. So when we got home we headed over to the voting booths in our neighborhood and fulfilled our civil duty. It was so cute the girls got stickers. I was going to take pictures of them, but by the time we got home...Sela had her sticker in her mouth and Sinalei's disappeared. Anyway that was my day. Tonight we're going to relax and watch a blockbuster movie. I cant wait for next year. By the way girls...I've got some GREAT pictures of us at my mom's house. I'm going to have to dig them up next time I go there...muahahahaha. Anyway, till next time. Oh yeah here are the pics of us at dinner at Elephant Bar. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your two year anniversary!

I LOVE Kabuki too. I used to go once a week, but now I'm down to going once every two weeks =/

Chiemi said...

Awww you two are so cute! After Kellie's pictures I'm sure I can take anything. This is so fun seeing all our horrible pictures again!!

Kellie said...

Congratulations, Kristen and Jared! I wish I could have been there at your wedding! :( Yay for your Ipod, too! Unfortunately Brett does not like Sushi... Oh well! I cannot WAIT to see the pictures you have at your moms!! Bring it on!!!