Sela really enjoys going to school. She loves to make friends and learn new things. I asked her if she has any friends in her class and she said yes. His name is Jack and I think she has a little crush on him. They do so many fun things in class. They've gone on two field trips. One to the Library and to the Museum. There are 12 kids in her class and 3 teachers.
This week was Sela's turn to teach her classmates about the letter V. We printed pictures of a volcano, vanilla ice cream, a vacuum and vase. She was shy, but she did an awesome job. They also made a spider craft today...which I found a bit creepy. It's a spider body with a huge picture of her face. Sela also made a fun head piece. I love that she is learning to make friends and socialize with other kids. Sinalei cannot wait until she can start next year. She has her back pack ready to go.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment