


Ok so nothing much going on over here. Just thought I'd post some adorable pictures of my girls. I love them soooo much. They make my life so much more enjoyable. I love to watch them play together. Sela is learning new things everyday. She said the word "bird" two nights ago and she is absolutely obsessed with airplanes.Well last Friday my husband and I were able to go on a DATE!!!!!!! It was so awesome. My wonderful mother-in-law offered to watch the kids while we went on a date. I was thrilled!!! I cant even begin to explain how happy I was when my MIL offered to watch my little rugrats. As you can tell...we hardly ever go on dates. The last date we went on was June 3rd (our anniversary) So my husband and I decided to go to the Bella Tera in HB to see if there was a movie we would like to watch or restaurant that would interest us. We got there and we decided to just have dinner. It was so nice to just get away and have a little break from our kids and to also just catch up with one another. After dinner we went to Target and got a few things we needed for our kids. I am so thankful for my hubby, my kids, our loving families and friends.





3 comments:
Sela and Sinalei are soooo cute! I am loving the chocolate everywhere pictures!!! Isn't it wonderful to have a date night out? We need to have a group date night. I really think that you husband, Dustin, and Brett would get along great!
I think it's so funny that when parents go on dates they usually end up shopping for their little ones! haha, so cute. I LOVE those pics of your girls! Nice shots!! I agree about the group date. Just get a sitter to watch all the girls! Maybe sisters?
HEY! I just saw Rina yesterday at Stake Conference! She said she really wants to catch up with us so we should plan an evening to get together. Did you hear Rexona and Rachel are both prego?? And Rina's dating someone. I feel weird putting this all on the internet-so do you have email you check regularly, or is it better to just call??? K.I.T! Love ya!
Post a Comment