skip to main | skip to sidebar

Meet the Rogers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ward Beach Party

This past weekend was our Ward Beach Party at Corona Del Mar. It was my first time at this location and it was such a nice beach. Sela had so much fun playing with all the other kids and the food was great...cant complain about FREE food. Jared and I had a lot of fun socializing with our ward friends. We have a lot of pregnant people in our ward. I think we have maybe 5 women pregnant at the same time. It's so cute seeing them with the ir cute bellies, but I definitely DO NOT want to be pregnant anytime soon. On Sunday I was able to go to my ward baptism. It was amazing. The spirit was so strong and I cant wait to get to know them more. Well that's about it. Here are some pictures, courtesy of my friend Piper!



Posted by Jared & Kristen Rogers at 5:02 PM

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

How fun! I love beach parties they are the best and of course your family as always is so cute! We need to get together. I NEED another girls night out. :)

September 10, 2008 at 9:55 AM
Kellie said...

Wow, there were a LOT of people at that bonfire!! Your babies are precious!!

September 11, 2008 at 1:27 PM
Goldie said...

That was so much fun hanging out at the beach that night.

September 21, 2008 at 10:02 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Jared & Kristen Rogers
Jared and I were sealed for time and eternity on June 03, 2006. We have three beautiful children. I'm currently a stay at home mommy. They are a handful, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love how my kids are all close in age. They can grow up together and be super close...well that's what I'm hoping will happen. Jared and I dated in High School for a while, reconnected after his mission and the rest is history.
View my complete profile

Jared and Kristen

Jared and Kristen

Sela Ilaisaane Manu

Sela Ilaisaane Manu
Our spunky little princess
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sinaleiliili Tumama

Sinaleiliili Tumama
Miss fiesty
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Micah Vakautapunga

Micah Vakautapunga
The comedian
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friends and Family

  • Angeles and Red
  • Ashley
  • Benson
  • Bo and Laura
  • Brenda
  • Chiemi
  • Danny
  • Deborah
  • Ema and BJ
  • Hafoka Family
  • Jojo and Mansy
  • Kalo and Sione
  • Kellie and Brett
  • Larsen Losers
  • Lolohea and Manase
  • Lome
  • Lori
  • Mandy
  • Matt and Goldie
  • Michelle
  • Moemai Family
  • Scott and Kimber
  • Su'a Family
  • Tawny
  • The Amasio's
  • The Marquette Family
  • The Wheelers

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2008 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ▼  September (2)
      • Ward Beach Party
      • Girls, girls, girls and DATE NIGHT
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)

Favorite Links

  • Baby Steals
  • Coupongals
  • Kid Steals
thatssoyouphotographybutton
 

Time to get in shape