Sunday, October 5, 2008

AHHHH!!!!

Someone help me!!! I now have two mobile children. Sinalei has started to crawl, well army crawl actually. I always thought she would get her first tooth first. It's been a while since I've blogged and there's so much that's gone on. On Friday my kids and nephew took pictures at the mall. They were adorable.My oldest Child, Sela, refused to take pictures...so there she is with her arms folded being stubborn. Hopefully oneday I will be able to get a good picture with her sister at a professional place during Christmas.
So the past two weeks my nephew Semisi spent time with us while his mother transitioned herself into the working field. It was so nice to have him with us and to play with his big cousins. Having him here def. made me aware that I am not ready for a third child....not for a LONG TIME. I just don't know how I would divide my time up. Lots of people do it, but I am just not ready for it.
Also, My baby sister Nichola aka Nikki, turned thirteen in September. Here is a picture from my wedding. She was 10 years old.She is growing into such a beautiful young lady. Don't tell anyone, but she is my favorite. Jeff is a close second. She is the sweetest girl and such a hard worker. This year she has a 4.0 gpa. We are all so proud of her. We always make fun of her because she is supposedly the "blonde" in the family...but she sure did show us. Go Nikki!!! We love you soooooo much.
Sinalei also turned 6 months last month and I cant believe how fast time flies. I feel like I just had her a month ago. She has blessed our lives in so many ways and her sister absolutely loves her. They are so cute to watch together. I only hope that they will grow up to be the best of friends/sisters. Sinalei 's accomplishments thus far:
  • I can army crawl
  • I can sit up
  • smile
  • laugh
  • baby talk
  • clap my hands
  • sleep for 5 hours...this is a miracle...we cant wait for her to sleep for 8
We love you Sinalei!!!!
Our oldest daughter, Sela is 18 months and she is the life of the PARTY. Wherever she goes...laughter follows. She has the funniest personality and I credit that to her father. He is the most hilarious person I know. He makes me laugh everyday and I love him for that. Sela is gaining words slowly, but we know she will start talking when she is ready. We are going to try and potty train her and see how that goes.
Now an ode to my hubby. I am the luckiest women in the world to have a husband like mine. He truly is the greatest father and husband. Every night he bathes my girls, plays with them, feeds them...does stuff that most mommies do and I am sooooooo grateful to him for all the help he gives me. My daughters are so lucky to have him. I love him so much and don't know what I would do without himThis is us his senior year in high school. The good ole' days...when we had no worries except the occassional pimple..lol...but seriously I loved him then and I love him a million times more now.

4 comments:

Piper said...

WOW- that last year picture from high school- where did you dig that up? Seriously, though- so glad to finally see an update since I never get to see you because you live so far away from me! LOL-we need to get together!

Mandy Coffey said...

oh my gosh what a cute post!!! I loved it. Your girls are SO adorable! They really are gorgeous babies. And that was so fun to see a picture of you two from High School lol :)

Chiemi said...

Yay! You updated! I am loving the pictures of the girls. So funny, that I don't even remember senior year much. We TOTALLY need to have another girls night out. It's been too long. :)

Kellie said...

Kristen-your baby girls a BEAUTIFUL. I am DYING dying dying over that picture of Sinalei (sp?) with her boots. What a BEAUTIFUL picture!! That is framable for SURE! Love and miss you!