Sunday, October 19, 2008

Busy, busy weekend!!!

Well this weekend was sooooo fun. Jared and I were able to hang out with some of my friends from High School and church. Thank goodness for moms because my mother-in-law offered to take care of the kids. We arrived 30 minutes late because my husband takes twice as long to get ready than I do. I swear I'm the man in the relationship. Anyway when we got there we played couple pictionary. I am terrible at this game, but Jared is a pro. Take a look at one of his pictures he drew in 30 seconds.

It was balance beam. Kellie and Brett were the champs. They blew everyone away. I have a feeling they practice in secret all the time.

Chiemi and Brett were hilarious. They got some pretty difficult words.

This is Kellie and Brett. Pictionary Champions.
It was so much fun to hang out with them. Hopefully we'll do it again.

Today was a special day for my brother Greg and his friend Dennise. Greg got to baptize her. It was a lovely program. I am so happy for Dennise and I hope she will grow stronger and develop a deeper testimony of our Savior.

Well that's about it. We did a couple of other things like go to Down Town Disney. The girls love going places. Jared and I enjoy making them happy so we try to find things to do that don't cost a lot of money or nothing at all. If you have any suggestions, please share. Hopefully we will make it to the Pumpkin Patch with my good friend Chiemi. It's going to be so much fun!

6 comments:

Mandy Coffey said...

lol i was trying to think of some free places to suggest you take your girls to, and then i started laughing out loud cause Jonathan and I are still trying to think of free places to take ourselves! lol

Piper said...

Try the farm at the fair grounds- call to find out the hours it is open, but it is free- petting zoo and gardens and such. I have never been but Keegan and Maia have and they absolutely loved it! I keep meaning to take them there myself...

There is always the carousel at South Coast and the one at Fashion Island- relatively cheap- and at Fashion Island they also have the Koi pond and really cool fountains.

I will pick my brain some more and try to think of some others...

Kellie said...

I had fun Kristen!! Loved having you guys over!! We will for SURE do it again!

Chiemi said...

That was oodles of fun!! I loved hanging out with everyone.

The Griffins said...

I don't know how much it costs because it was given to us by BJ's aunt but it's great! The only problem so far is that not many places have bike racks so it's hard to run any errands.
As for fun things to do-the beach is always fun but can be colder now. I love the huge christmas tree Disneyland hotel puts up-it's beautiful! and Regal cinemas also does free movie days for kids-just check online for the dates. I know Tuck just loves going to the park he can't get enough of it-and we just starting reading time which he loves too. Could this post be any longer? Sorry! lol

Lolohea Tonga said...

Jared?! being social?!?!? wow...sorry i missed that one! hahahaha

awww..you're so cute with your friends kristen! i miss you guys and the girls. but we'll be seeing you in a couple weeks. :)

* lolohea