Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weight Loss

I am soooooo inspired by Kellie and Brett's blog. I too feel like if I set a goal and actually publish it I will feel more compelled to lose some weight.
Having children has def. changed my body and I've always had weight issues growing up. My weight would constantly yo-yo up and down. I would like to maintain a healthy weight for my height. I will NOT put my real weight up, but I would like to lose 30 pounds. Each Tuesday I will let you know how much I've lost or gained. Hopefully this works!!!!! Pictures coming soon!!! Kellie you guys are hilarious!!

I would like to look like this again. Just an image to motivate myself

3 comments:

Chiemi said...

You go girl! I'll be rooting you and Kellie. Trying to lose weight is hard. You can do it!

Kellie said...

KRISTEN!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I'm SO excited that you're jumping on this bandwagon!!! It's so much better when we have eachother to support one another! YES! For reals-we can do this! Six months and we'll reach our goal!

Kristi Amasio said...

Hi Kristen. I was so excited to hear that you have a blog. It's so fun! Hey you look great. Losing weight is hard! I say just wait until your done having kids and then lose it all. Anyways, Thanks so much for the bows for Milika. They are perfect. I love them! Wish you were here at the blessing. Talk to you soon.