Monday, October 13, 2008

Mommy and Sinalei


The past couple of days my husband and oldest daughter have been out of town. Jared's sister Lolohea's son was blessed on Sunday. Unfortunately, I was not able to go due to the cost of airfare.....so sad, but I was thinking of my little nephew all day Sunday. Jared said it turned out wonderful so that makes me happy.
So Sinalei and I got some quality time together. We spent a couple of days with my mom and family. It was so nice. Having one child is such a walk in the park. I remember thinking having one baby was so difficult...but it's not...well not for me. I had so much free time I didn't know what to do. I even got to get a haircut...I'm still adjusting to it. Anyway I miss my husband and daughter so much, but I am glad that I was able to spend a lot of time with my baby Sinalei. She is def. a handful, but I love her and her sister to pieces. They are my life and I would sacrifice anything for them.

4 comments:

Kellie said...

What a little sweetheart. SO sad that you all couldn't go together though, but I bet you had fun with your fam!! I miss you. Let's do something soon. Email/call me.

Chiemi said...

You got a haircut?! Post a picture! We totally need to do something. Anytime!

Goldie said...

I don't know you do it with two!! You are a stronger woman than me. I'm so glad you got to get some quiet time with Sina. She is a doll! When I get back from vacation let's get together. or go to the gym.

Kristi Amasio said...

She is so beautiful! They grow too fast don't they? We missed you here at the blessing! Glad you had a good time with Sinalei.