Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weight Loss and Haircut

Ok so I lost one pound this week...29 more to go. I was a little disappointed, but I shouldn't be, considering how I ate this past weekend. Lets just say I went out of control while my husband was gone. I think I had takeout for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Starting tomorrow I am going to try and eat healthier. Looking back on how my week was...one pound LOST is GREAT.
Now my haircut. I cut off 5 inches. I think I will like it more once it grows out a little bit. The girl who cut my hair asked me if I wanted bangs and I said "sure, but not short because I wear my hair curly too." Now what do you think she did? She cut short bangs!!!! Ahhhh....now I will have to straighten my hair all the time till my bangs grow out...NOT FUN for a mother of two young babies. Anyway, when Jared saw my hair he said it was "different" but he liked it. How am I suppose to take that? LOL. Oh well..that's a man for ya.


<

7 comments:

The Griffins said...

ooh I love your haircut and bangs! So cute!

Piper said...

Yea- different but he likes it is a good thing- Matt can't even comment on any haircut I get for a couple weeks after it is done!

Goldie said...

Ha ha. "Different". Sounds like something my Matt would say. I love it and think it's cute!

Kristi Amasio said...

Kristen. I love the haircut. The bangs are sooo cute! You look great!

Mandy Coffey said...

i think its hot! :) And i'm on the bandwagon with ya losin weight :)

Chiemi said...

I think it's super cute! I hate it when Dustin says things like what your hubby said, I sit there and make him explain himself. See you this weekend!!

Kellie said...

WOO HOO!!!! Kristen-a pound is PROGRESS!!! Esp after eating take out, haha! I love that we're doing this all together. It makes it fun!

I LOOOVE your hair! Your layers are SO fabulous and frankly-you would be beautiful BALD! Guys are such... GUYS! What's that abt anyway??? ;) I think B said that abt my hair when I cut it too.

<3 ya & can't wait till Saturday!!