Friday, May 22, 2009

Elder Gregory Utupo

In April my borther Greg entered the MTC. We're all so proud of him for making the decision to serve a mission. I know that the people of Washigton will love him. We all miss him so much, but we enjoy hearing all of his funny letters. He just left for Washigton on the 16th of May. He was actually suppose to leave the last week of April, but he injured his ankle playing basketball on P-day. We were all worried, but we're all relieved that he is finally out in the field. I love sending him packages...but I think I better stop because he's already gained 25 pounds!!! Can u believe it??? They must be feeding this kid well in the MTC. Greg is the first boy to serve his mission in my family. So he is so spoiled in the field. I think he gets 2 packages a week and tons of letter. I try to write him every 2 weeks. His birthday is coming up in June so I'm going to have to think of something special to send him. Greg is such a great brother and I see how much he loves being a missionary. I cant wait for him to come home and see how much he's grown.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Greg is going to be an AMAZING missionary. I can't believe how he has GROWN! He's not that little boy anymore!