

In April, Jared and I had a small birthday Party for our youngest Sinalei. Sela and Sinalei's birthdays are separated by 6 days so it was kind of for both of them. It was a ton of fun. We had some family over and just enjoyed lots of food and good company.
I cant believe how fast my girls are growing up. They're both walking and running around. It makes me so happy whenever I see them playing together. Sela has become such an amazing older sister. She always makes sure her sister is okay when she starts crying and loves to take walks with Sinalei down our street, but she has to be holding her sister's hand. The only downside is that Sinalei gets irritated with Sela very quickly. Sinalei is a very independent child sometimes. Since she was maybe 10 months she refused to let me feed her. I have to put the food in her hand so she can feed herself. I hate it because she can get pretty messy. I have come to truly believe that each child really does come with their own personality.
I love Sela's spunkiness and she is such a little comedian. She loves to make people laugh. She also loves to dress up. She just started to pick her own clothes and she's a fan of extra girly dresses. Sela is very friendly once she gets comfortable and loves meeting new people.
Sinalei was such a handful for the first...I dont know maybe 7 months of her life. She was ALWAYS crying. I dont know what it was, but I am sure glad that she has calmed down a lot. She is a very demanding child, but I find it a little entertaining at times. She takes a lot longer to warm up to people, but once she has, she's such a delight. She loves to dance and sing like her sister. She loves to follow her sister around...as long as Sela doesnt try to smother her. She has the cutest raspy laugh. Sinalei NEVER smiles at strangers. People will stop at the mall and tell her how cute she is, but she wont budge...no smile..lol. Well I guess thats just her.
I loves my girls so much and I'm glad that we were able to celebrate their birthdays with family.






No comments:
Post a Comment