Friday, May 22, 2009

Family Vacation

We went on a spontaneous trip to Hawaii last month. It was a blast!!! We didnt really do much except be beach bums and hit up a great shaved ice place. I love Hawaii so much. The people are soooo nice and it's just BEAUTIFUL. The water is crystal clear and the weather is perfect. My girls loved the beach. Sela loved the waved, but she got knocked over on day 3 so ever since then she stayed far away from it. Sela and Sinalei were content with drawing in the sand and playign with their cousin Semisi.
One of our favorite things to do was watching the sunset in Waikiki. We also went to Aloha Stadium, which is a huge swap meet. We bought some cute t-shirts for the girls and some yummy treats.
The shaved ice place we always go to when we're in Hawaii is call Matsumoto's. It has the most delicious shaved ice ever. I totally recommend it to everyone.Here we are visiting Jared's cousin Monique. She was wonderful. She made us delicious burritos for dinner.
I had such an amazing time and I cant wait to go back!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

How FUN!! I want to go to Hawaii some day!

Chiemi said...

Ahhh so fun! I am totally jealous!

california smiths said...

When we went to Hawaii we went to Matsumoto's and LOVED it. Someone needs to copy that idea on the mainland! :)