Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF

Today was such a busy day. We had a Doctor's appointment, picked my hubby up from work, went to Costco, made a stop at Farm Country and did some laundry. Although it was a little hectic we managed to have fun.
My Doctor's visit went great. I started off by getting an ultrasound which was great because they were able to determine when my due date is. I'll be having a baby boy on Nov. 2nd! Here's my belly at 23 wks 4 days! I feel HUGE!!! I am carrying him low and he's getting very active. He's a good size baby...I only hope he doesn't go beyond 8 pounds. All of my mom's babies were 9 pounds and up except for me. I was only 7 pounds. Sela was 7 lbs 15oz and Sinalei was 8 lbs 4oz. It seems with each pregnancy my children get bigger.I have a feeling this kid will be big. My next appt is in 4 weeks where I have to drink the nasty sugar water for the diabetes testing...I am not looking forward to it at all! So everything looks good. I just have to stay on top of taking my iron pills.
Jared and I were able to take Sela to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point. It has a bunch of animals, but you're not able to touch them. Sela went on the pony ride. She enjoyed it a lot!There were so many fun things to do. Here are a couple of pictures.Sela on the wagon rideJared and ISela posingShe loved the horses..but they stink!
Overall we had fun at Farm Country it was just HOT HOT HOT.
Sela also got into my makeup today and tried to apply mascara..lol. I had to take a picture of it. She is always getting into everything! She misses her little partner in crime. I can only imagine what kind of mess Sinalei would of made if she was there with her sister.
We're looking forward to having a FUN weekend!

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Looks like you guys had a fun day! Your belly is so cute! That's crazy that you are having a boy too. How fun!

Kellie said...

OH what fun!! I can't wait to have a little girl of my own-make up, hair cuts and all! ;)