Monday, July 20, 2009

Food, food and more food



Last week was such a fun week. I think we broke our habit of not eating out and went on a food craze. Lets see last week we were able to go to PF Changs, Tucanos, Thanksgiving Point Deli and Ice Cream parlor, Asian Buffet...crazy huh. Well I enjoyed it and it sure shows...as I'm gaining weight like crazy, but I figure I'll hopefully lose it all after I have my baby boy.


Last week we were also able to babysit my nephew for a couple of hours. He's such a good baby. We went to play at the mall (since it's way too hot to play outside while the suns up we always opt for the indoor playgrouds) and then came home and watched Finding Nemo. Sela and I love that movie. Semisi seemed to enjoy it too, but he was busy exploring everything and helping his uncle out with his computer.

I had to give them a bath because they both scored at the mall when we went to See's candy. They enjoyed their lollipops, but got all sticky.


We were also able to hang out with Jared's cousin Toa and Lily. We met new cousins Sione and his wife Kalo. They were so much fun. We met up at Asian Buffet. My husband LOVES this place for some reason...I HATE this place. The food is so nasty and not worth the money. All I ate was fruit. Besides the food we had fun catching up and joking around. After we ate we invited everyone over to our place. My sister in law make delicious cobler so we tried it out and it was a hit. They scarfed it down so fast. I loved it because it's super easy to make. I even tried making cherry cobler yesterday and it was delicious too. I kind of prefer peach but they're both yummy. We had so much fun everyone didn't leave until 2:30. I wish I would of taken pictures but I was having to much fun to remember.


We also were able to see Harry Potter. I have mixed feelings about the movie. At the end I was kind of like that's it. Maybe I would of enjoyed it more if I read the books. I think Harry Potter will be my next set of books to read. Anyway we had a fun filled week. Cant wait for this week because my moochie Sinalei may be coming back this weekend. We miss her so much! She's having a blast though...boating with her grandparents and getting spoiled rotten..love you squishy.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Sounds like a fun outing. Those little cousins are just too cute!

Average Adventurer said...

Yes, you should read the books! Number 6 is the best one, too.

My problem with the movies is that while the sets and characters are great, the plot doesn't really flow. I feel like people who haven't read the books have a harder time understanding the movies. Also, while I haven't seen the latest one, in general I feel like the movies highlight the strangest things, dragging out the smaller moments and rushing through the important ones.