The first big event was my nephew's first birthday. It was a big event. His party theme was Thomas the Train and they did such a good job. The food was the bomb and his cake was so cute. I pigged out sooo much that day. My girls had a good time celebrating with their cousin. It was also great to spend time with Jared's family. His parents spent a couple of days with us and my girls love having their grandparents around. Sinalei was lucky enough to spend some one on one time with them in California. She was there for about three weeks. We missed her terribly, but we know she had the time of her life and she was spoiled rotten! She definitely made out on her trip and came back with a bunch of goodies. We're so glad to have her home...especially her sister. She missed her play buddy.
The next event was my brother came down for the BYU Volleyball Camp. It was so nice having him down and spending time with him. He's grown up so much, but I still cant help feel like more of a mother to him..lol. There is a 9 year difference between us so I spent a lot of time taking care of him and Nikki. The girls had a blast with their Uncle. Sela loves to beat him up...he doesn't mind so much, but she sure does pack a punch. Sinalei loved playing with him too. They would play till midnight and I'd have to force the girls to go to sleep. We were able to take him to Thanksgiving Point, Tucanos and Sela's favorite store Borders. We had so much fun.
The next event was my brother came down for the BYU Volleyball Camp. It was so nice having him down and spending time with him. He's grown up so much, but I still cant help feel like more of a mother to him..lol. There is a 9 year difference between us so I spent a lot of time taking care of him and Nikki. The girls had a blast with their Uncle. Sela loves to beat him up...he doesn't mind so much, but she sure does pack a punch. Sinalei loved playing with him too. They would play till midnight and I'd have to force the girls to go to sleep. We were able to take him to Thanksgiving Point, Tucanos and Sela's favorite store Borders. We had so much fun.
My cousin Dallas got married this past weekend. His reception was held at the Joseph Smith Building in Salt Lake. It was a beautiful occassion. He looked absolutely smitten with his bride. One of the perks from the wedding is that I got to see all of my family. I loved every minute I could spend with them. My cousins and I all got together and played Poker. It was my first time playing and it's so much fun...well especially because all of my guy cousins are so hilarious. We laughed so hard. I also got to have some samoan coco and pineapple pie...I was in heaven. I brought my girl cousins back to my place and we had a fun time talking till 6am. They are so funny. It's so nice not feeling too old anymore. 2 of my girl cousins are in their 20's now so I feel I can relate to them more now. I was so sad to see my family go on Sunday. I teared up, but that could also be because I'm pregnant and so emotional all the time. But I really do miss my family. The girls were spoiled once again. I wish all our family could live closer together.
The Happy Couple

Jared and I enjoying the awesome food

My sister teaching sinalei to pucker up..lol

Justin and Sinalei. He'll be attending Notre Dame next year to play football.
We're all so proud of him

Sela doing her mean face
Jared had a good friend at his work who we hang out with. They had a fight night so we went over there. It was tons of fun, but the fights were pretty boring!I've also gone back to school. I got my CNA a couple of years ago and I let my license expire so I'm back doing a refresher course so I can get my license here in Utah. Part of the refresher course is we have to go to a medical facility and do hand on. My first Friday in the clinic was 2 weeks ago. It was a killer! I was on my feet for 8 hours!!! The work isn't hard at all...it's carrying around all this extra weight and constantly being up on your feet. I was so happy when the day was over! In January I plan on going back to school at Provo College. I'm a bit nervous as I will have 3 children. Jared and i are still trying to figure out how we are going to do it. If there's a will there's a way...right? I meet with a councelor on the 17th to go over my class schedule and financial aid. Hopefully all goes well and everything will fall into place. If not, we'll figure something out.
We're doing great over here in Utah. We've actually been blessed the last couple of days with beautiful weather. It's been in the 70-80's. I've been enjoying it so much. Hopefully it will stay like this for a while.
Sinalei also went to the Doctor and well she's definitely the complete opposite of Sela. She's very short and small..lol. She's going to be my petite little girl.
We love our girls so much and cannot wait for our son to arrive!
We're doing great over here in Utah. We've actually been blessed the last couple of days with beautiful weather. It's been in the 70-80's. I've been enjoying it so much. Hopefully it will stay like this for a while.
Sinalei also went to the Doctor and well she's definitely the complete opposite of Sela. She's very short and small..lol. She's going to be my petite little girl.
We love our girls so much and cannot wait for our son to arrive!





6 comments:
Wow! You have been busy, but it looks like you are having a ton of fun! That is so awesome that you are going back to school with 2 kids. I am super impressed!
I guess I missed that announcement before?!? Yea for a little boy to love! Congrats, guys.
I've gone back to school too so I know how you're feeling except you have one more kid-I'm nervous but so excited too!! We can cheer each other on
Wow. It looks like you guys have been just as busy as us. Glad to know you guys are doing well. School starts in a couple of weeks and we will have to get together once things calm down. Solo is playing football and I know he would love for you guys to come to one of his games. That's awesome your going back to school. Good for you Kristen!!!
Hey Kristi I know we haven't seen you guys for a while. Text us when Solo's next game is. We would love to come.
Good for you Ema. I cannot wait to finish school! 2 kids isn't so bad. Just put them on schedule. Makes things sooo much easier!
I LOVED reading your update! Life sounds SO good for you guys right now and I'm so glad you're happy out there! Have you ever lived in snow before? Are you excited or nervous about it? Your girls are SO so so so cute! I can't believe I STILL haven't met them. GOOD for you for going back to school, Kristen! And you have the BEST attitude about it. YOU CAN DO IT! Dont give up!
Post a Comment