I've made it! Now if these last 10 weeks would hurry up (which I doubt I'll make it the whole 40) My tummy is huge!!! My SIL is 6 weeks further along and we're about the same size. All I know is this baby better weigh 10 pounds lol.So I've been super, super busy lately. My sisters were here for about a week. They were so much help. My girls absolutely loved having them around. We had tons of fun trying to find things to do around here in Utah that wouldn't cost a lot of money. So most of our time was spent at Chucky Cheese. Sela loves this place!!! I think we went 3 or 4 times. Jared and I had fun too playing all the games trying to win tickets for the girls.
I hope my family can come visit us more often. I love it when they come. I don't think I'll be heading to California anytime soon especially after I have our son. We're looking forward to January because that's when we plan on blessing him so I'm sure it will be another mini family reunion.I attended a coupon class on Tuesday hosted by my SIL's friend, Ula, it was very informative. I know it's going to be a TON of work. I started organizing all of my coupons today and I'm still not done. I have to purchase a binder so I can be more organized and make shopping a whole lot easier. Anyway I'll let you guys know how it goes now that I have a better understanding on how to use my coupons and get the best deals.
I also went to my SIL's baby shower over the weekend and it was a ton of fun. The games were hilarious and the food was good. So any day now I'll have a brand new niece and we're all excited. The Roger's family is expanding like crazy. I love big families and I'm so glad my kids will have cousins to grow up with.
My girls are growing up so fast. Some days they drive me nuts, but they always make me laugh everyday. Sela is a major goofball and Sinalei is our little ham. I cant wait for Sela to start her dance class next week. I will take tons of pictures for sure!








4 comments:
30 weeks and you STILL look amazing!! So excited for your new little man to arrive- as well as your new niece!! You guys are gonna have so much fun with all those cousins!!
You look fabulous! How funny that you SIL is 6 weeks ahead of you when my SIL(Kellie) is 6 weeks ahead of me!
Lookin' GOOD, girly!! <3
The pics of the girls are so cute. You look so great too Kristen! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left. How exciting!!
Post a Comment