Sela started dance class this past week. We've been looking forward to this for quite sometime. The day finally came on Wednesday. Sela looked so adorable in her little outfit. The studio is about 15 minutes from where we live. During that time Sela managed to fall asleep. My daughter Sela is a deep sleeper and does not like to be woken up...she's just like her daddy. When we got to the studio I woke her up and dragged her to the dance studio. She was not a happy girl. There were 4 other little girls and all of their mommies were taking pictures. I tried to convince her that she would have so much fun if she would just try it out. Sela cried and begged me to let her sleep...lol. So we have to try again this week. I've been trying to get her to nap earlier so she wont fall asleep. I think we'll just leave an hour early and go to a park so she is all hyped up for class.
Other than dance class nothing too exciting has happened. Sinalei and Sela are becoming such good friends. They love playing with each other. When one wakes up in the morning they want to wake up the other. I love having two girls so close together. They keep each other company and there's nothing like having a sister who you can confide in and have fun with. I look forward to watching them grow up and become closer.

Pregnancy is going well. Had a doctor's appointment this week and it was maybe 5 minutes long. Had to drink the nasty glucose drink. Haven't heard anything back so I am assuming my test came back okay. 8 more long weeks and it's going by like a snail. Wish it would hurry up!





2 comments:
She looks so cute in that outfit! I have a friend who lives in your area who just started her daughter in a dance class. She as dressed very much like Sela. I'm glad the pregnancy is going well!
Again, she is SO stinking CUTE in that outfit!! SO funny about the sleeping thing! I'm STILL like that and I'm 25.... And I feel your pain-Five more weeks here and it seems to be going a bit too slow for my taste.
Post a Comment