Born March 23, 2007
The Princess of the family
Her very first day with us
about 1 week old
One month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months (Sela's first Christmas)
10 months
11 months
1 year old
19 months second halloween
21 months Sela's second Christmas
Sela's 2nd birthday
25 months (last time she'll see Uncle Greg till he comes home from his mission)
26 months (first trip to Hawaii)
29 months
Her very first day with us
about 1 week old
One month
2 months
3 months
4 months
5 months
6 months
7 months
8 months
9 months (Sela's first Christmas)
10 months
11 months
1 year old
19 months second halloween
21 months Sela's second Christmas
Sela's 2nd birthday
25 months (last time she'll see Uncle Greg till he comes home from his mission)
26 months (first trip to Hawaii)
29 monthsWe love this spunky little girl so much. We cant believe how fast she's growing up!





7 comments:
Awww she is getting so big so fast!
So fun, Mama. Good job keeping up with the pics since the beginning! I take pics all the time and STILL do not have a regular, monthly pic of our little guy!! ;)
aww u must miss u her sooo much! I know I would...
she was the prettiest little baby! aww i miss her now...
You're KILLING me! What a GORGEOUS baby!!! SOOOO cute, Kristen! I can't wait to have one. ;)
What's up pretty lady!!!? I am so glad I found your blog off of Kellies. Your family is BEAUTIFUL, no suprise, and your little girl is precious! I want to add you to my blog roll so I can follow your cute little family. Is that ok? :)
yeah that's totally fine Michelle. You're still gorgeous as I remember you from when I was a teen! Love reading your blogs and seeing all your daughters super cute outfits!
Post a Comment