Not much going on in the Roger's household. All we've been up to is getting ready for our newest addition. Lots of cleaning, organizing, crafting..blah blah. The only exciting thing that has happened is our beautiful niece was born last week. Jared's sister had an amazing labor and we're glad we live close by so we've been able to visit her a couple of times. It always amazes me at how fast newborn babies grow and change. Lolohea and Manase named their daughter Leila. I love the name. It's so girly. Sinalei didn't like it when I held her for the first time, but she's use to it now. I hope she's nice to her brother. Sela didn't seem to care much. She kind of just looks at her cousin...she must think she's a little doll because she's so tiny. I'm glad my girls have another cousin close in age that they can be close to.
Sela went back to California with her grandma. Our house is so quiet without her. We miss her spunky little presence in our home, but with her gone I'm able to get so much stuff done. Don't get me wrong I miss her like CRAZY and yes I cried, but now I can rest up a bit. Sinalei misses her sister, but is doing fine. She is such a little angle without Sela around. I guess the only time she would cry is if Sela was picking on her or they weren't sharing. I know Sela is having a blast in California plus I feel Sela needed some extra attention since she'll be an older sibling once again and she's not even three. I know she loves having her sister, but part me feels that she didn't have enough time to herself. So hopefully she's getting spoiled by her grandparents :)
Well 5 more weeks to go! Yesterday some old guy was checking us out at Walmart and he says to me "any day now right"....great way to make me feel like a huge blimp because I have 6 week to go, but luckily I'm getting induced a week early. Anyway I cant wait to meet our son and for our family to be all together again!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oiy, I hate it when random people start say things like "any day now" when you aren't even that close. Sounds nice that you are able to prepare the house without your youngest. I hope you are continuing to do great!
Oh everywhere I go, random people and people I know who should know my due date say the same thing to me! I only mind in that I'm so ready to meet her that it reminds me of all the weeks I have left! I've decided that's something I will never say to anyone!
I get "any day now" also, so you're not alone! Plus-its a MAN, so obviously he has no idea... :) But I am SOOOO jealous that they're inducing you!!!!!!!!! I want her to come NOW! If she comes late I feel like I'll go CRAZY.
Your quilt is GORGEOUS, like I said on FB and I bet it's super nice to have Sela at Grandmas for a while so you can get things done around there. Can't wait to see pics of your baby boy! Hope Sineli (did I spell that right?) adjusts easily.
Post a Comment