I totally love the color scheme of this one! Where are you finding the time to do all this? I keep wanting to make my son a quilt, but I haven't yet found the time. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Kristen, HI!! Its Lori. So we are visiting S. Cali for the next 4 weeks and talked to Jared's family and found out we live like 5 min apart. UH, why did we not know that?? We will have to get together when we're back. We live just beside Cabellas. Where exactly are you?? And just heard you were prego...ah, how fun. You will be done with kids and we are just starting.. =) Take care and we'll see you soon. Oh, we saw little sela today at church...she is so cute!
Jared and I were sealed for time and eternity on June 03, 2006. We have three beautiful children. I'm currently a stay at home mommy. They are a handful, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love how my kids are all close in age. They can grow up together and be super close...well that's what I'm hoping will happen. Jared and I dated in High School for a while, reconnected after his mission and the rest is history.
3 comments:
I totally love the color scheme of this one! Where are you finding the time to do all this? I keep wanting to make my son a quilt, but I haven't yet found the time. I can't wait to see the finished product!
Kristen, HI!! Its Lori. So we are visiting S. Cali for the next 4 weeks and talked to Jared's family and found out we live like 5 min apart. UH, why did we not know that?? We will have to get together when we're back. We live just beside Cabellas. Where exactly are you?? And just heard you were prego...ah, how fun. You will be done with kids and we are just starting.. =) Take care and we'll see you soon. Oh, we saw little sela today at church...she is so cute!
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!
Post a Comment