
I'm not sleeping well these days so I have time to blog stalk. I came across Kellie's cousin Sarah's blog and it reminded me of when I watched this episode of Oprah last week. It was so touching in so many ways. It reminded me that someone always has it worse than you and we should always be thankful for all our blessings no matter how small.
I cried so much at the part where she told her children she couldn't hold them. She is such a great example of a strong woman. I loved how supportive her family was and her loving husband. What a great man. I'm going to steal a quote from Sarah's page...it was my favorite too.Stephanie says she had a vision while she was unconscious, and she was given a choice. "[I was] with somebody who told me that I could choose to live and have a hard life, you know, embarrassing at times and painful. Or, I could just stay there, and there's lots of work I could do there too," she says. "But I thought of my children and my husband, and it was easy. An easy choice."





5 comments:
Wow. I love that. Thank you Kristen
Hers is also a great blog to stalk if you get a chance- nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
She is an amazing woman and example to the whole world!!
Ahh I always blogstalk Sarah's blog. She's kinda like a Nie to me. Love reading her blog!
I'm so bummed I missed out on that episode of Oprah! I always think she's at four but it's three! I need T-Vo!
I watched that one on Oprah too. It was so so sad! They are from Provo, Ut. What an amazing family!
Post a Comment