


We were also able to carve pumpkins. All the kids got one, but the only one really into it was Sela. Sinalei could care less, but that's pretty much her attitude about everything! We were able to go to my SIL's trunk or treat. The girls had fun, but I had more fun eating all their candy. We were suppose to take the kids around the neighborhood and to another trunk or treat, but we were too tired.

The next day we attended my neice's baby blessing. Her dress was beautiful and my nephew looked adorable in his outfit too. Manase gave his daughter a beautiful blessing and the family gathering afterward had delicious food provided by my FIL and Manase's family. My favorite was the turkey and stuffing...I CANT WAIT FOR THANKSGIVING!!! All in all it was a great weekend. The only downer was seeing my MIL go. She was a huge help after I had Micah. The girls miss her dearly. Every now and then Sela will ask "where's papa??" She calls Sela and Mike both papa or Sela mom. So I'm looking forward to next Halloween and to my son's blessing. The plan is we're still coming to California...wohooo I cant wait to eat SUSHI.







3 comments:
LOVE those costumes. Sela, will you adopt us and make amazing costumes for our kids too?!? I know you need four more grandchildren to add to your ever expanding list!!!
Kristen- so much fun to play with family. Glad you go to have some good times!
That was the CUTEST little red riding hood Ive EVER seen! ADORABLE!! And that bo-peep costume was SO, so detailed! Go "papa"! :)
Congrats on your new bundle!! He is precious. So life w/ 3..are you coping ok? Wow, I can't even imagine. Can you leave me your email so I can email you and get your #. That way you don't have to leave it on my blog. We all have to get together soon!
Post a Comment