

We finished with a yummy dinner, hung out for a while and then we were off to spend the week with my parents.
My brother and sisters tired them out by chasing them around the house. They love to beat up my baby brother Jeffrey. He is quite the teaser. I had to tell him a couple of times to stop frustrating my daughter Sela...lol.

On Wednesday I hung out with my family all day long. We did some Christmas shopping and later that night my sister's and I went out to dinner and watched Blindside. I loved the movie and think Sandra Bullock had an outstanding performance. I love how my sisters are getting older and we can do so many more things together. They are a blast.

Thursday was GNO with Kellie and Deb's. We went out for Sushi and it was delicious. I ordered way too much food. I think I ordered a crunchy roll, california roll, sea urchin and kalbi bbq short ribs. It was ridiculous! I enjoyed my food, but enjoyed talking with Kellie and Deb even more. We were reminiscing about old times and talking about how we couldn't believe we were all moms or moms-to-be. It was great catching up with these girls. I love them!


I also got to meet this adorable little red head, Kellie's daughter Gwen. The camera does not do her justice! Debs is holding her, it's covering her cute little preggers tummy. Pregnancy suits her, she is just glowing.

Oh yeah I also took my daughter's to see Princess and the Frog. My sister Audrey came along as well. I absolutely LOVE this movie. It's my daughter Sela's new fav movie. I loved all of the music. I think I may take her to see it again with my hubby...HE secretly wants to see it BADLY haha.. love it.



Saturday, my SIL, Anuanu got married. She looked beautiful. I don't have any pics, but it was a small wedding with just family. The Roger's family is just expanding like crazy. I love it. Welcome to the family Vaea.
Sunday, was a relaxing day spent with my family. It was nice to see people from my old family ward. I cannot believe how much all the little kids have grown...time sure has flown by. Well that's week one...week two is even busier...I LOVE FAMILY





1 comment:
hey kristen. can you email me at angered8@gmail.com? thanks. i'm going private.
Post a Comment