Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Micah Vakautapunga turns ONE

One year ago my baby boy was born.  We named him Micah Vakautapunga 'i Hakautapu.  He reminded me so much of my oldest daughter when he was born.  He weighed 7 pounds 15 ounces.  The way my tummy looked I thought I was going to have a 10 pounder!











Having a son is so much fun.  It's so funny to see him rough house with his sisters...and occasionally tease them.  He loves to dance and his favorite show is Diego.  He says "dada" but still doesn't say mama.  I think he purposely doesn't say it just to tease me.  He loves to walk super fast down our hallway and drag things behind him.  His favorite thing to drag is his daddy's alarm clock.  He started walking at 10 months and I definitely was not prepared for it.  He gets into everything!  He eats everything off of the floor....bugs, trash, coins...I have to vacuum my home at least 3 times a day.  He is a shy, but an affectionate little boy.  He loves to give kisses and hugs.  I always laugh when he pats my back during his hugs.  I just love this kid so much and am so happy that Heavenly Father chose me to be his mother.

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Ohhh it's been so long since you've posted, but I am so excited to see this one about Micah! What a super cutie!

Piper said...

Your last sentence brought tears to my eyes. So sweet.