Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back in Business

Ok so I am the worst blogger ever.  I've been inspired by my SIL to start blogging again.  I've felt so behind on everything that I stopped blogging all together.  So much has happened in the last 6 months.  I'm not going to blog about all of them so here are some things that have happened in the Rogers' household
  • Sela started Preschool
  • Sinalei is so sad she doesn't get to go to preschool with her sister (she cries or gives the silent treatment each time we drop her off)
  • Sela went to the Dentist for the first time (no cavities...thank goodness)
  • Micah crawled and is practically running now
  • Micah has 6 teeth...it's been that way for the last 3 months or so
  • Micah had his big birthday bash in California last month (he actually turns one Oct. 22)
  • While we had Micah's birthday party in California we were able to go to Disneyland A LOT
  • My Sister left for College in Washington
  • Greg only has 5 months left before he comes home from his mission
  • Nikki won Homecoming Princess
  • Jeff is seriously a giant..and still growing
  • Sinalei and Sela love to sing the alphabet song, BOM stories and twinkle, twinkle little star
  • I'm trying to make Micah's Halloween costume....
  • Sinalei loves to hula...she is def our little dancer
  • Sela played soccer this summer...she was a bit shy but when she wasn't she was pretty good
  • I love the cricket!  I want to get one so bad
  • Oh yea I love my friends...they make missing home a little bit easier  
here are some pictures...enjoy...I'm going to try and blog once every two weeks

2 comments:

The Nemani Family said...

awwwww thnx for the UPDATE Sis!!!
I am happy to be one of your followers ;) Kisses to your kiddies & I can't wait to see Micah's homemade costume!!! Love you Sweets xoxo

carolineluvsulysses said...

yay finally :)