Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy 15th Birthday Jeff!!!


Friday was also my baby brother's birthday. I cant believe this kid is already 15. I remember when my parents brought him home from the hospital and how tiny and fat he was. Time is flying by way too fast. I practically raised Jeff and Nikki. I remember I had to look after my brother after school when I was young because my mom had a night job so she needed to sleep. It was great bonding time. I would take him out in his stroller and bring him with me whenever I played with my friends. I guess that's probably why I feel a little like Jeff and Nikki's mini mom. I am always so protective of them. If you don't know Jeff you would think he is a quiet guy, but he is one of the most hilarious people I know...besides my husband. He's smart, kind and a great uncle. He loves to tease my daughter Sela and play with her. I am so thankful to have brothers and sisters. It would be so lonely without them. Happy Birthday young Jeff. I love you!

2 comments:

The Griffins said...

what a sweet post. I love that picture of you two, you look so much alike!

Goldie said...

I love your blog! You've been tagged by me too, if you'd like to participate. I also love your quilts. Great job. Still need to work on mine. Thanks for the inspiration.