
Kellie and Chiemi were hot! I think this look suits them..lol..seriously.
Here are Chiemi and I trying to look evil. Chiemi has the look down, but I need to work on that look a little more.
No comment. It was a fun occasion. It's always nice to be around good company. I'm excited for our girls night out tonight. After a fun filled night I came home and started quilting again. I finished the quilt I was working on and started a new one. When I said obsessed...I was not joking. I stayed up till 3 in the morning working on it.







2 comments:
Such a fun party!! I am laughing a ton at the pictures. Our girls night was so nice.
oooooh, KRISTEN!! I love you! Let's have gno again sooooon! I LOVED talking about EVERYTHING and laughing so hard!! I am DYING over that picture of Steve "no comment"!!!! hahahahahaha!!!
Post a Comment