The Rules
1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: Goldie M.
2. Post the rules on your blog (SEE!)
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My random facts:
1. When I first learned to crawl, I knocked over an iron and it fell on my hand. I have an ugly scar on my left hand.
2. I have a tender heart. I'll cry about anything! For instance...I'll be listening to country music and if I'm paying attention to the lyrics I'll start to cry..lol. So if you're telling a touching story and I'm not looking at you...it's not because I don't care it's because I'm trying not to cry!
3. I love to make hair bows in my free time. I am actually trying to set up a little side business.
4. I secretly enjoy watching my kids cartoons.
5. I have an internet buying addiction. I love to browse through sales online and find new websites to buy things for my girls.
6. I had a mullet when I was 2 because I chopped my hair off and my mother decided to keep my hair long in the back! I would of preferred if she would of just cut it all off. Sorry guys I have no pictures...I burned them all...muahahahaha
I tag: Lolohea, Kristi and Kellie





2 comments:
your facts are so funny! we have a lot in common! I could relate to all of them, except the bow making and the Mullet thing...thank goodness! hahahaha just kidding.
I just did your tag!! (I am required to notify you when I finish it evidently) :)
You are too funny! I love it. I want to see the mullet. :) You totally need to start your own business for your bows & blankies.
Post a Comment