Today is Jared's sisters birthday!!! She turns 20 today. We just want to wish her a all the best and hope she had tons of fun today. Thanks for being such a wonderful Aunty. The girls miss you sooo much.
Hi Rogers Family! If I wait for Saia to get your guys email addresses, it'll never happen. So can you guys email me at linehafoka@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to our blog? Thanks!
Jared and I were sealed for time and eternity on June 03, 2006. We have three beautiful children. I'm currently a stay at home mommy. They are a handful, but I wouldn't change a thing. I love how my kids are all close in age. They can grow up together and be super close...well that's what I'm hoping will happen. Jared and I dated in High School for a while, reconnected after his mission and the rest is history.
3 comments:
Happy birthday from us too, Anuanu! You are missed by all...
Hi Rogers Family! If I wait for Saia to get your guys email addresses, it'll never happen. So can you guys email me at linehafoka@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite to our blog? Thanks!
Hafoka Family
Happy Birthday from the Amasio family too. Come up and we will take you out to dinner for your b-day! Love you!!
Post a Comment